Skirmisher Publishing LLC has launched a new store as part of its Website through which it will for the first time directly sell its products online. This store can be accessed via the "Game Store" and other links on the Skirmisher Website or directly at http://skirmisher.cerizmo.com
"We are in the process of stocking our shelves, many of our hottest items are currently available, and eventually everything we publish or sell will be available here directly from us," says Publisher Michael J. Varhola, including the company's growing library of PDF publications. "There will also be benefits to shopping here."
These benefits will include:
* FREE shipping and handling for all print publications, miniatures, and other analog items;
* Special discounts not available anywhere else on print publications and miniatures;
* Exclusive signed and personalized collectible items;
* And more!
Skirmisher products will still be available to the same extent they always have been through various other venues, including DriveThruRPG, RPGNow, and Amazon.com, as well as brick-and-mortar game stores and at the company's booths at game conventions.
For more information about Skirmisher's new online game store or anything else related to the company, email email@example.com
City Builder Volume 4: Professional Places
is the fourth in a series of 11 complementary books that will help guide Game Masters through the process of designing exciting and compelling urban areas and places within them for their campaigns. It is not specific to any particular game setting and is designed to be compatible with the needs of any ancient, Dark Ages, Middle Ages, Renaissance, or fantasy milieu (26 pages, $1.99, SKP E 0812). It was written by authors Michael J. Varhola and Jim Clunie. City Builder Volume 4
is currently available for download at DriveThruRPG
. A coupon for a reduced-price download of the book is available through the Daywalker Bonus Content section of the Skirmisher Forum (contents of which are visible only to people who are both registered on the Forum and logged in).
Contents of this book include:
* An Introduction that describes the scope of the series and how to use the material in this volume;
* Individual sections devoted to descriptions of Guildhouses, Hospitals, Mages' Lodges, and Training Halls;
* One or more Adventure Hooks tying in with each described sort of place; and
* An appendix on Guilds that describes such institutions and includes a series of tables for randomly generating their characteristics and specific regulations.
This download includes both low-resolution screen-friendly and high-resolution printer-friendly versions of the book and its cover.
Other volumes in this series currently available include include City Builder Volume 1: Communities
, City Builder Volume 2: Craftsman Places
, and City Builder Volume 3: Entertainment Places